One way is to ask. Ask what other experienced shooters have read or use as training aides. As a CCW holder, we have a responsibility to know how to shoot. So we must practice—frequently! We also have a DUTY to know the law. So I have broken down my books, etc. by topic.
- The VA Gun Owners Guide
- In the Gravest Extreme: The Role of the Firearm in Personal Protection
- The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
- Flex Your Rights
- Bulletproof Mind 5-Disc DVD Box Set
- Deadly Force Encounters: What Cops Need To Know To Mentally And Physically Prepare For And Survive A Gunfight (Book)
- On Combat, The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace
- Close Quarters Combat: Mastering Krav Maga 6 DVD Set -- Self-Defense (Beginner to Advanced)
- Principles of Personal Defense
Let me know if I have missed an absolute must have book, DVD, video, or other training aide.
Stay safe and God bless,
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.